IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bluwolf 5/14/11

Go down

bluwolf 5/14/11 Empty bluwolf 5/14/11

Post by Desperado Sat May 14, 2011 1:05 pm

bluwolf 5/14/11

bluwolf It doen't bother me for I am grounded on what I say

[happytrails] bluwolf; that should be an honor---to not get called. means no hype with u [mikivi] Good morning Dear friends MILlionaires.....DanBan
[bluwolf] For I tell it as it is
[bluwolf] Alabamagal gm
[amigomiwest] bluwolf and notice the respect that you carry when you come into the chat room..
[lovely] bluwolf appreciate you, thanks
[bluwolf] Now the only thing I can share right now is that bank info state to be ready for monday
[james.mckee] bluwolf ... what do you to focus on the bank?
[james.mckee] bluwolf ..thanks
[bluwolf] James this will be seen threw all banks first
[bluwolf] Period
[james.mckee] hmmmm
[mikivi] hey hey "lazy" millionaires...You guys should practices some pre danse RV like Athenasgirl and me .. let go RV RV RV
[bluwolf] No announcements should be made
[pjlannen] bluwolf Liberty has landed
[bluwolf] Pj yes gm
[454545] bluwolf ..Do you think that there will only be certain banks that we will be allowed
bluwolf i agree with that statement.. they are not going to stand on the box and say.. yayyyyyyy we just rv'd..
[bluwolf] It will just appear period
[Athenasgirl] Alaba
[alabamagal] or check us out dudes, we hey man , just RV'd groovy..
[bluwolf] If you notice I have giving others there space to inform what they think will happen,so what has happen at this point? Nada
[bluwolf] Look this is a system and like any system it will only work one way,the way it was made to work
[bluwolf] Wonderful no everytime they express progress the insurgents kill alot of people plant bombs etc,that is why we are informing all to be silent,but they do not listen don't care keep talking
[bluwolf] If you want more delays then keep talking but I am not shutting up on my statement on keeping silent
[bluwolf] If anything will occur it should be seen threw the banking system after 2pm est monday,period,its the system not bluwolf that states this

Desperado
Desperado

Back to top Go down