IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athena/Pam Chat 8 AM

Go down

Athena/Pam Chat 8 AM Empty Athena/Pam Chat 8 AM

Post by Bandit1 Fri May 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Athena/Pam Chat 8 AM

[8:13:49 AM] Pam: from Checkmate.... I'm getting on the phone now have a few rocks to flip then I'll be back here. You see what you can dig up and I'll be back with-in the hour. Dam this is going to be a GREAT DAY!!

[8:14:20 AM] Pam: [Athena] Hanna there is no delay, it takes time to show [Athena] alexdc you are correct [Athena] has everything to do with oil, silver etc

[Hanna] Athena ~ do you think the number is in and it's just working thru the system? [Athena] Hanna I know it is

[Athena] I know it is done finally

[8:33:16 AM Pam: THIS IS VERY CONTROVERSIAL IN CHAT...BE READY.......RUMOR – RUMOR – Last night I got a call from the person who convinced me this was a legit investment.

HE NEVER calls me or calls me back. Before the chat closed he called and told me this: 1) There will be two rates (which is different than what I have previously believed) In Country 4.80+- and 6.13+- Out of Country.

RUMOR – All traders will be shut down EXCEPT for Ty who he said won a Treasury Contract to help bring this all back in. He said he won because he had the logistics and is prepared to go to airports and had the best ranking among sellers.

(I was unaware he knew Ty) He said the RV has been done when Dan and Tony thoughT earlier this week but for some reason we cannot see it till SAT or MON. NOT THRU, Sat or Mon. Taxes are a flat 15%

Bandit1
Bandit1

Back to top Go down