IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Guru Preditions from other sites

Go down

Daily Guru Preditions from other sites Empty Daily Guru Preditions from other sites

Post by Rooster Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 pm

10-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man YESTERDAY ON IRAQI TV AS WELL AS THE IRAQI NEWSPAPERS THEY WERE EXPLAINING TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ABOUT THE CHANGE IN VALUE OF THE DINAR. THEY DETAILED CASH IN PROCEDURES AND POLICY'S CONCERNING THE APPLICATION OF SMART CARD USAGE. AS I UNDERSTAND IT ALLAWAI IS NOW ACTING IN THE EXECUTIVE POSITION. WHAT HAPPENED REGARDING MALIKI IS STILL UNCLEAR TO ME AT THIS TIME. AS I UNDERSTAND THEIR WIERD TRANSLATION THEY SEEMED TO BE RELATING TO A 3.40 RATE...I HOPE GBP---BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE. I PERSONALLY EXPECT THE DINAR TO BE PEGGED TO THE USD. TIME IS NOT ON IRAQ'S SIDE ANYMORE

10-4-2011 Guru Freeway Bill Banks are ready period! I have physically seen cash in instructions with my own eyes at my bank. Folks this is real! My bank got theirs over the weekend. No rate in what I saw, Procedures mostly.

10-4-2011 Guru Frank26 inflation, again, is our friend, and that inflation will trump any of the other factors in this decision to release the rate...Inflation controls Shabibi as Shabibi controls the rate and date. Is the vote of confidence against Maliki going to hold things up again? NO holdup, in his opinion. It doesn’t matter what happens with the Erbil Agreement on Wednesday, Everything is still on schedule. Shabibi is trying to get it done by the end of this year. Shabibi has the rate in his hands and could release it at any time.

10-4-2011 Guru Freeway Bill Meeting moved up for tomorrow [Tuesday] is huge. I believe that we will hear great things tomorrow [Tuesday]. Kurds mean business, Kurds have shut off oil wells in their region to show they mean business. this RV is being pushed hard right now as we speak. They are not letting up. deadlines that have been set for Maliki is great news, he is being taken care if. Either he plays nice or he loses his job. Talibani is having a meeting tomorrow [Tuesday]. You will have a better idea after this meeting. Erbil will not be an issue within hours.

10-4-2011 Guru Checkmate We are in a strong position right now. He [Maliki] knows this is serious, there is some urgency being put to this man, this has been accelerated. People, countries, companies need this, it needs to happen now. News we are hearing, this may not be tomorrow [Tuesday] or Wednesday, I don't believe it is. We are almost there.

10-4-2011 Guru SteveI We believe that all of the auctions in Iraq over the last several months was to move the lower denomination bills to the Iraqi banks preparing for the RI/RV. By the way I have seen pictures of these new notes, so I know they do exist. I still think you need to watch the forex boards and just let it show up. Will any of us know ahead of time? Truthfully, no. Because of the huge impact it will have, it will happen globally all at once. Timing is everything now. I am confident it will happen in the near future. Could it and will it happen in a few days? Maybe, but probably not. Could it and will it happen in a few weeks or couple of months? More than likely and probably will.

10-4-2011 Guru Kaperoni sure hope they get this done before the parliament goes on vacation again, Oct 15th. the "securities law" is a revision to the current temp one. its not a security law...as in police...it a securities law as in stock market, currency trades etc. Parliament may see it this week.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down