(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-20-2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-20-2011

Post by Remo_Williams on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:23 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-20-2011

9-20-2011 Guru Mailman17 WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS A METICULOUSLY WELL LAID PLAN. WE TRIED TO GUESS THEIR NEXT STEP. WE ARE GOOD FOR THE MOST PART BUT TIMING IS EVERYTHING. THEN THE MAN OF THE YEAR SHOWS UP...SHABS. WE KNEW THEN THE FINAL CURTAIN ON THIS WAS CLOSING AND REAL FAST THEN THE NEWS ON THE HCL. I AM PUMPED EVERYTHING PERTAINING TO IRAQS RV ALL THE T'S AND I'S ARE FINALLY SHOWING THEIR PRETTY LITTLE FACES. THE HCL BEING PASSED IS HUGE. AND IT RELLAY DOESNT FIGURE INTO SHABS PLANS AS HE WAS GONNA DO IT WHETHER IT PASSED OR NOT...I TOLD YOU GUYS LAST WEEK...KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THE HCL I DIDNT EXSPECT IT SO QUICKLY...LOL. WE KNEW IT WAS NEEDED, WE KNEW IT WAS IN THE WORKS...FOR YEARS, THEN BAM

9-20-2011 Guru ScottiG the Erbil, the HCL and UN issues are once and for all settled. our contractor in Iraq...states lower denoms are not out yet but he will advise the moment they do. He also confirms that Maliki is not a problem any more. I cannot share all the information that is coming in but let me say it is off the charts. We are in the sweetest spot imaginable. $4.40 is indeed possible. RV needs to hit the banks....that is it!

9-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT APPEARS THE 3 MAIN OBSTACLES ARE NOW OVERCOME...MR M HAD TO STAND AND PRODUCE OR BE SENT DOWN THE ROAD---HE PRODUCED---CALLED JOB SECURITY. HCL--DONE-----ARBIL AGREEMENT INITIATED-----CHAPTER 7 GONE. I THINK THE END IS IN SITE NOW---NO MORE EXCUSES OR DELAYS. THE BANKS WILL BE AMOUNG THE VERY FIRST TO KNOW. WE SIMPLY WAIT ON THE RATE TO BE ON THE BANK SCREENS.

9-20-2011 Guru Delta this should happen before October 1, because this would be the first of the fiscal year. we should see something at any moment, and that they have to do this on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. it needs to be done before the 29th in order to be active on the 1st of October. we are really in high alert from Tuesday-Thursday this week and then again next week from Tuesday-Thursday. Keep your eyes open!

9-20-2011 Guru Med TALIBANI...WANTS TO ADDRESS THE UN GENERAL ASSEMBLY TO DEMAND REMOVAL FROM CHAPTER VII. THE PROBLEM IS HE HAS NO LEG TO STAND ON TO ASK FOR IT. THEY HAVE TOTALLY AVOIDED SETTLING THE ISSUES WITH KUWAIT. THEY HAVE THREATENED KUWAIT, THE U.S. FORCES AND THE SECURITY FORCES IN IRAQ. NO WAY, THEY ARE NOT GETTING OUT OF 7. WHAT IRAQ SEES AS ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR, THE UN DOES NOT.

9-20-2011 Guru Bear5642 THE ARTICLES COMING FROM THE CBI ARE EXTREMELY POSITIVE AND ARE SENDING A VERY CLEAR MESSAGE, THEY HAVE EVERY INTENTION OF "RAISING THE VALUE OF THE IQD". AN ARTICLE THIS MORNING BY SALEH STATING THAT THEY HAVE REFORMED THE POLICIES OF THE "LIFTING OF THE 3 ZEROS" AND THEY ARE BUSY PRINTING THE NEW CURRENCY. THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE ANTICIPATING A HUGE EXCHANGE WHEN THIS POPS AND WANT TO BE READY AND PREPARED FOR THE PEOPLE. THIS IS ALL FOR OUR BENEFIT AND THE NATION OF IRAQ

9-20-2011 Guru Frank26 Shabibi’s 3 advisors were asked again, “When do you plan to add this value that you speak of to your IQD?” We plan to do this at the beginning of the financial fiscal year 2011 of the GOI.” Reporters specifically asked about October 1 – yes. Will you leave it at the program rate? NO. We will put it at its “true rate”. What is that true rate? Answer: Smiles. They did NOT answer that question.

9-20-2011 Guru Foghorn I do [think we will hear about M today]...it very well could be already beyond what we have been told.. meaning... he might have decided to give up the 2/3's power and they are now figuring out the next best move. If there is any truth...about Dr. shabibi going on TV and telling the people not to rush to the bank and cash in... WOW, its on.

9-20-2011 Guru Med WE HAVE PROGRESS IN ONE AREA THAT WE ALL THOUGHT AT ONE TIME WAS GOING TO BE THE CATALYST FOR THE RV, WHICH IT IS NOT. THAT IS THE HCL...THE GAZETTE HAS IT THAT IT WAS APPROVED TODAY IN PARLIAMENT WITH SLIGHT MODIFICATIONS.
ONE BIG PLUS FOR IRAQ. IS IT IS NOW PUTTING OUT 2.81 MBPD FROM 2.2, THAT IS A HUGE INCREASE AND THEY COULD EASILY HIT 3 BY EOY AND 4.5 FOR 2012. THIS DOES NOTHING BUT HELP SUPPORT THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.

9-20-2011 Guru ScottiG this is supposed to be dropped into the bank system tonight [Monday/Tuesday] – will we see it, I am not sure, we are close. the GOV Of Iraq has to have this happen, but will we see this? a CBI contact...has a vague reference that [Tuesday] could be the day for the RV – he was not absolute, he is not sure how they will handle Maliki, but [Tuesday] may very well may be the day. a possible scenario is that M has already been taken care of and now my guess is to get from point A to B smoothly. I feel he will play ball and try to survive this whole thing.

9-20-2011 Guru BGG M is under fire in the press AND in the public, he is tough but probably no way out here. Is he going to activate this ERBIL or will they vote a no confidence on Him…? they would move to have a no confidence vote against him by Tuesday, institute the Erbil that was agreed to and signed off on or take him out of power. we could see this at any minute – there are lots going on and last week we had UN the UST and all entities telling us this is DONE – we are still in play…and we could see this any minute. source at the CBI says that “they could do this and they were working on how to deal with Maliki and that we could see this tomorrow [Tuesday]” were his exact words.

9-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man the Intel I got in, I cannot prove and it’s in the info category and now I have become over cautious and 110% sure or I will not post. we are so very close, we heard that before, and personal Intel that I can’t share tonight, you just do not realize how close we are.

9-20-2011 Guru Poppy2 politically there is still some unrest involving Maliki and my opinion is that things are moving forward. everybody be encouraged hang tight, we are getting there very quickly all things are still positive...we are standing tall looking for this thing to happen...it may not be much longer, it could happen any time.

9-20-2011 Guru Med WE ARE WAITING FOR PARLIAMENT, CBI IS READY. HE [SHABIBI ] JUST WANTS THE OK TO ORDER THE PRINT. I SAY HE WILL LET THE READING CONTINUE AND IF NOTHING HAPPENS THIS WEEK THEN I BELIEVE HE WILL HAVE HAD ENOUGH. I AM GOING BY HIS URGENCY WHEN HE ASKED THEM TO SPEED IT UP, FELT THAT WAS A HINT TO HIS PATIENCE ON THIS MATTER AND THAT THEY ARE GETTING THIN.

9-19-2011 Guru Bulldog75 OUR BEST WINDOW IS NOW; AND EXTENDS THRU TOMORROW ALL DAY. THIS CAN POP ANY MINUTE. THATS WHERE WE ARE. PERIOD

9-19-2011 Guru SteveI Shabibi would not in a million years tell the people on Iraqi TV that it was going to re-valuate very soon if indeed it was months away. Not going to happen. My partner in Iraq thinks it will be this month. it is now not a matter of will it revaluate, but when. This is now a given.

9-19-2011 Guru Ray one of my Iraqi friends...said he saw Shabibi on Iraqi TV last Friday. Shabibi was telling the people that when the RV happens, that he did not want everyone rushing the banks to exchange their dinars for the new currency. He said there would be plenty of time to exchange and no need to rush. He also stated that they would be able exchange their dinars very soon, why would he tell the people this now if it was still going to be quite a ways off. I think it truly is going to be soon and that is why he was letting the people know to be ready.

9-19-2011 Guru Enorrste There is a plan, it is progressing, although not as quickly as either we would like or, apparently, as Shabibi would like. But those things are not entirely in his control, and not in our control at all. So we wait.

Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum