IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(AND STILL A LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-5-2011

Go down

(AND STILL A LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-5-2011 Empty (AND STILL A LIL MORE) Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-5-2011

Post by Rooster Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:40 am

Dinar GURU Stuff From Other Sites Today 9-5-2011

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IRAQ HAS MADE THE DECISION TO RV...WE ARE WAITING FOR THE ACTIVATION OF THE RV. IT WILL BE ANYWHERE AROUND 3.41 - 3.78. LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION - HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE EVER PAID A BILL ON LINE? THINK ABOUT HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT, ABOUT 3 SECONDS RIGHT. WELL THAT IS HOW QUICK THIS RV WILL HAPPEN AROUND THE WORLD AT THE SAME TIME AND THATS THE WAY IT WILL GO DOWN. WE ARE THERE, WE JUST NEED TO BE PATIENT

9-5-2011 Newshound Guru Joey How urgent the times are that Iraq is living in now..need to get things done now. The Iraqi people are saying Govt has the DFI Funds....why have I not been paid my HCL money, etc? They better do something now.....If they do not [do] something in a hurry to change the situation in the country....its about to be lost....How much longer do you think they can put this off. Not any longer.....get it done.

9-5-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABS HAS CONVINCED THE FINANCE COMMITTEE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO NOW. THE FINANCE COMMITTEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE SMALLS WHICH SHABS HAS TO HAVE IN PLACE FOR HIM TO RELEASE THE RATE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I HAVE READ THAT SAYS THIS AINT COMING DOWN. EVEN THE ISX IS READY AS THEY HAVE STATED. ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO REITERATE IS THE ARTICLE THAT ACTUALLY MENTIONS THE RATE FOR THE FIRST TIME 1-1.

9-5-2011 Guru Bulldog75 NO RATES AT THIS TIME. ITS COMING AS WE SPEAK; OTHER IS CLASSIFIED NOW. LIPS SEALED ON RATE. [the rest of Bulldog75's info was too bizarre to post : ) ]

9-5-2011 Guru 8Ball Parliament re convenes on the 6th. they are also over loading the air waves and internet with CBI articles...but why would the Iraqi's be releasing more CBI articles ...now... to prepare the country for the RV, you have to communicate to the people... and also creating excitement and anticipation. we have 2 key laws in parliament, the CBI RV law [and] the oil law, also pending approval is our security ministers. there is allot of pressure...to get it done

9-5-2011 Newshound Guru Joey INCREDIBLE NEWS DAY... How long have we waited to hear this kind of news? heard revalue the currency...for international trade...over and over in...articles. They are shouting "Our country is the most important, expensive, powerful currency in the Middle East" Look out world here we come...

9-5-2011 Guru Mailman17 I AM VERY INTERESTED TO KNOW IF THIS WILL SKIP 3 READINGS AND JUST PASS THROUGH THE PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE COMMITTEE IN ONE FELL SWOOP. EITHER WAY...LIKE MED STATED IN HIS CHAT SHAABS AND EVEN SALEH DID A GREAT JOB PUSHING THIS THROUGH AND USING THE MEDIA...THEY CONVENE BACK ON THE 6TH...LETS WAIT AND SEE THE OUTCOME. WE TRULY ARE ALMOST HOME...

9-5-2011 Guru Bulldog75 JUST HAD A PHONE CALL FROM OUR 'FRIENDLY BANKER' ; IQD STILL BEING SOLD AS OF THIS MINUTE; THAT IS SUPPOSE TO CHANGE SHORTLY; EXACT TIME STILL UNKNOWN. "KEEP YOUR BRITCHES ON" TIL THEN. ITS LABOR DAY AND OUR BANK IS NOT CLOSED.

9-5-2011 Guru ScottiG This is where I see us today. RV did occur on 23rd (Eagle Has Landed can confirm this as well). Per two sources who witnessed the following, state that last Wed (8-31) in parliament the authorization for full implementation into the global system were authorized and signed off on. On 9-1 one of my sources witnessed the full implementation of release into global system. I was looking for it to be in my bank not at the executives. OK I misinterpreted the info. So where are we? We are awaiting the numbers locking in globally - simultaneously! I believe we should see it this week... the rate that was locked into the system upon release but the $3.68 might just be able to be adjusted. I DO HOPE WE ARE THERE!!!

9-5-2011 Guru TerryK I HAVE GOTTEN WORD THAT IT IS HERE AND THAT WE WILL SEE IT...AT ANY TIME. THIS IS COMING FROM A STRONG SOURCE IN DC. THEY WILL SEE IT IN JORDAN FIRST, THEN KUWAIT.

9-5-2011 Guru Bear5642 IRAQ IS READY. MY CONTACTS ARE IN IRAQ AND PARLIAMENT HAS NOT STOPPED, THEY HAVE BEEN BUSY LITTLE BEES, ARTICLES RELEASED JUST IN THE PAST 48 HOURS CLEARLY STATED IRAQ IS RV THEIR CURRENCY

9-5-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE IN THE USA...FORGET ALL THE RUMORS--STOP CONCERNING YOURSELVES WITH DETAILS---IT IS FINISHED. SOMETHING I DID FIND OUT THAT I DIDN'T KNOW IS WHEN A CURRENCY BECOMES RECOGNIZABLE IT IS ON A 24 HOUR HOLD--IMF RULES--I AM HOPING THAT 24 HOUR HOLD IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE EUROPEAN TIMING AND WILL NOT HAVE AN EFFECT ON THE USA. WHAT MORE CAN BE SAID OTHER THAN IT IS FINISHED.

9-4-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE RATE THE LAST 3 DAYS IS ALL OVER THE BOARD--NO ONE KNOWS EXACTLY---JUST SPECULATIVE. AN EXCESSIVELY HIGH RATE WOULD BE A ECONOMIC SHOCK TO SURROUNDING COUNTRIES--THERE WILL HAVE TO BE A DEGREE OF EQUILIBRUM IN THE RATE. [question: what is going on with the CBI website the last couple days] ALIGNMENT TO ACCOMODATE NEW RATE AND TO CORRELATE WITH THE ISX. THIS WEEK SURE LOOKS GOOD

9-4-2011 Guru Poppy2 I HAVE ALWAYS MAINTAINED IT WILL BE PINNED TO THE USD, BASED ON OIL REVENUES. I HAVE RECIEVED...INFORMATION...THAT THE CBI AND PARLIMENT HAVE BEEN PRESENT AND WORKING DURING THIS WHOLE BANKING HOLIDAY, BUT HAVE NOT GOTTEN SOLID CONFORMATION. OUR TIME IS VERY, VERY SHORT FOR THE WAITING, HOUR BY HOUR.

Rooster
Rooster

Back to top Go down