IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bondlady's Chat 08/21/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Go down

Bondlady's Chat 08/21/2011  ON ANOTHER SITE Empty Bondlady's Chat 08/21/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

Post by Remo_Williams Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Bondlady's Chat 08/21/2011 ON ANOTHER SITE

[Hogman] Is the erbil agreement agreed apon?
[Hogman] Does the chap seven still have to be released from the UN?
[Hogman] Is the 140 implemented without being voted on?
[Hogman] I'm afraid everytime I think I know what is happening I get confused.....

[BondLady] ok hogman
[BondLady] lets go thru each 1
[BondLady] there was the kurds demands an allawis demands in erbril
[BondLady] now art 140 was settled back in april
[BondLady] but it was implemented till yesterday
[BondLady] let me get yall some proof real quick as u know me im link happy lol
[BondLady] 1st ill show u where art 140 was settled
[BondLady] Kuwaiti-Iraqi borders issue settled’ Both nations agree on creating safe maritime environment KUWAIT CITY, April 16, (Agencies): The Kuwaiti-Iraqi borders issue has been settled for good and there will be no further talks in this regard, reports Al-Anba daily quoting diplomatic sources. Sources said any discussion between the two sides will center on trespassing issues and maintenance of border markers, not the borders because this matter is no longer open for negotiation. This came in the wake of the statement made by Special Envoy of the United Nations in Iraq Ed Milkert that the Iraqi government may recognize the Kuwaiti borders soon to end the two decades of UN sanctions. In an interview with Reuters, Milkert confirmed the historic meeting between the foreign ministers of the two countries last month yielded positive results. Meanwhile, Kuwait and Iraq agreed Saturday to cooperate closely on maritime issues that affect both countries, including implementation of maritime protocols shared by them. This came out in the 3rd border security meeting held at Umm al-Qasr Naval Base here in Kuwait, where two delegations representing each country, reviewed a gamut of land and maritime border issues. Heading the Kuwaiti delegation was Interior Ministry Assistant Undersecretary for Border Security Major General Sheikh Muhammad Al-Youssef Al-Sabah, whereas the Iraqi counterpart was headed by Commander of Basra Operations General Muhammad Jawad Huwaidi.

[BondLady] now to show u where they finally emplemented it yesterday
[BondLady] Committee 140: allocation of more than 2,000 on the instrument included in the Central and southern governorates Date: Saturday 20-08-2011 09: 06 am Baghdad (newsletter).The Commission announced implementation of article 140 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq has distributed more than 2,000 instrument covered by this article of incoming evacuees at the offices of Basrah, Maysan and Wasit, Babel, Dhi Qar He said the Committee official, told a reporter (News Agency for news) that the Commission had distributed 240 thousand and 485 form the families covered in these five offices, noting that a number of forms received by citizens at 142,000 and 492 form. The number of rejected forms and others covered by the Committee amounted to 9069 form controls, adding that the number of instruments which were distributed to covered by this article reached 2074 instrument. The number of transactions still remaining in Office amounting to 102 000 and 733 treatment, stressing that the number of transactions within the truth reached 30,000 and 647 treatment, while the number of transactions in the accounts of the Commission for organizing the instruments have reached 406 transaction. Iraqi Turkmen front have emphasized earlier, that article 140 of the Constitution for the normalization of the situation in Kirkuk is considered legally dead material after the formation of the Parliamentary Committee of article 23 of the current Parliament must activate in order to prepare local elections in Kirkuk. And an official branch of the Iraqi Turkmen front in Kirkuk Qasim kozangi in a press statement, the Iraqi Turkmen front (ITF) considered that article 140 of the Constitution for the normalization of the situation in Kirkuk and other areas legally dead after the formation of a Committee of article 23 of the Parliamentary Committee, indicating that the task of preparing a draft law for special elections in Kirkuk.

[BondLady] The Commission announced implementation of article 140 of the Constitution of the Republic of Iraq
[BondLady] ok we all see that
[BondLady] the reason it wasnt emplimented before
[BondLady] even tho it was passed back in april and settled
[BondLady] was iraq has to pay for all these people to be relocated
[BondLady] pay them for the property they will lose
[BondLady] saddam took these borders illegally
[BondLady] so as part of ch 7 and also a piece of the agreements of erbrill
[BondLady] iraq has to pay for the sins of the father
[BondLady] now i dunno if im gonna be able to find the next one or not ive so many many articles in my corner to go thru but bear with me while i try
[BondLady] well
[BondLady] its just to much to search for all this gonna have to take me at my word
[BondLady] or yall can go back thru my news its all gonna be in the last 6 to 7 days
[BondLady] no
[BondLady] but it was about port mubart
[BondLady] and they were gripping about it
[BondLady] and i did do a comment on it tho
[BondLady] but there sayin something to the effect
[BondLady] the guy was mad
[BondLady] he said the usa an the un
[BondLady] they dont care they support kuwait
[BondLady] said an we had leverage
[BondLady] then the un paid them underthe table
[BondLady] and mentioned ch 7
[BondLady] so in meaning they had leverage as long as they didnt pay them the reparations they owed kuwait yet
[BondLady] but the un pd them under the table makein them lose that leverage to make them stop building
[BondLady] so that leads me to believe they did pay the 19 or 20 billon left owed to kuwait for saddams invasion
[BondLady] also a huge part of ch 7
[BondLady] so ttheres reparations an art 140
[BondLady] now i gotta look back at whatever else u said hogman
[BondLady] ok
[BondLady] so whats left of ch 7
[BondLady] so ttheres reparations an art 140
[BondLady] now i gotta look back at whatever else u said hogman
[BondLady] ok
[BondLady] so whats left of ch 7
[BondLady] they needed there dead returned
[BondLady] an they needed property stollen of theres
[BondLady] so like 3 yrs ago
[BondLady] iraq returned 13 boxes
[BondLady] of artifacts currency
[BondLady] there currency seals and plates
[BondLady] there history archives
[BondLady] suposedly every thing they had that saddam had stollen
[BondLady] so the last thing would be there dead
[BondLady] iraq has returned to them a lot
[BondLady] but saddam killed hundreds of thousands
[BondLady] and burried them in unmarked mass graves in the desert
[BondLady] so really all they can do there is return what they knew where was
[BondLady] and with all the rebuilding an escavateing goin on im sure will find more
[BondLady] but they will just have to make a deal to return them as they find them
[BondLady] no other way
[BondLady] an sinse we havent heard of this bein a issue any more
[BondLady] kinda assume that was settled too
[BondLady] now
[BondLady] now iraq was put under sanctions because they was a threat to kuwait
[BondLady] they cant fight there way outta a paper bag right now
[BondLady] but still they threaten kuwait over this port
[BondLady] i mean they dont have fire power other than hand to hand missles
[BondLady] so they say hey kuwait were settin up hand to hand missles strategically in 3 locations to hit ur port mubark with
[BondLady] now why was iraq put under un sanctions?
[BondLady] for being a threat to kuwait
[BondLady] so these dummies
[BondLady] who any poor poor country could kick there butt right now
[BondLady] wants to threaten a power house as kuwait
[BondLady] who has un an usa backing
[BondLady] dummies
[BondLady] as i see it the other day they saidd
[BondLady] they came to a end to the port crisis
[BondLady] said the meeting was successful
[BondLady] so i hope it was cause with that issue bein settled it could very well give them the out to come out of ch 7
[BondLady] if they can keep there stupidity down long enough'
[BondLady] and if kuwait made a deal with them on the port
[BondLady] so ending this no iraq is not entirely out of ch 7
[BondLady] no erbril has not completly been finished
[BondLady] as the kurds demands still want the hcl
[BondLady] which will prolly be passed when they come back on 9/6 or the 7th
[BondLady] no erbril has not completly been finished
[BondLady] as the kurds demands still want the hcl
[BondLady] which will prolly be passed when they come back on 9/6 or the 7th
[BondLady] allawi is to get to name the min of def also
[BondLady] thats not happened also part of erbrill
[BondLady] allawi is suposed to also get his title of supreme council
[BondLady] thats not happened yet also part of erbrill
[BondLady] an frankly i cant see him getting it other than being a consultant
[BondLady] he didnt write down how much power he was to have when they did the agreements of erbrill
[BondLady] plz refer back to my yesterdays chat for more info on that
Bondlady's History chat on Maliki and Allawi , August 20th, 2011
[BondLady] hope that helped hope i answered ur question hogman
[BondLady] drops the mic on lights foot an walks off... lol

Remo_Williams
Remo_Williams

Back to top Go down