New to all this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New to all this

Post by olsent24 on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:43 am

I would like to share a story with you all. A few weeks ago my mother (stepmother) however, the only mother I have ever known sends to me Dinars....At first I did not know what to think about the whole thing, as I never considered that Iraq would be of any worth. But much to my suprise my mother has opened my eyes ( as a mother only can ). I have spent several weeks reading and learing about what this all means. My mother bought Dinars for all of her children ( what I find to be interesting she did this as I was over in Iraq fighting a war ) in hopes that when the RV came to fruition all of her children would buy a house and have a roof over their heads ( there are 8 of us ). I realize many of you are holding onto millions of Dinar, and your hopes and dreams are great. With that being said, I am so greatful for turning my eyes back to the Middle East as I have learned more about the country then when I was over there. The amount of profit that may or may not be made is in - significant compaired to the gift of love, and learning in which was handed to me.

There is nothing more beautiful then the love of a mother, the desire to always bring comfort into her childrens life is such a blessing. I do with all my heart hope this RV happens, and soon. I being a Nurse can see the good in which I can do with such a great blessing.

There is much strife in this world, it would be wonderful to have the means to bring some peace to people in need....

In closing I would like to thank my mother for her endless love and belief in me. And say GO DINAR

PEACE..........

olsent24

Back to top Go down

Re: New to all this

Post by ToddS on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 am

olsent24,

Welcome to the site, and thank you for your post.

I have stated many times regardless of what transpires with the Iraqi Dinar, I have learned more about not only Iraq but the entire Middle East than I ever thought possible.

Thomas Jefferson
ToddS
Admin
Admin

http://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by American Beauty on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Welcome to the site!!!

Whoever wishes to foresee the future must consult the past; for human events ever resemble those of preceding times. This arises from the fact that they are produced by men who ever have been, and ever shall be, animated by the same passions, and thus they necessarily have the same results.

Machiavelli
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum