IRAQ DINAR BASICS ™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum

5 posters

Go down

Welcome to our forum Empty Welcome to our forum

Post by ToddS Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Welcome!

Introduce yourself and let me know how I can improve this board.

ToddS
ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forum Empty Re: Welcome to our forum

Post by American Beauty Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Welcome to the Site!!!

We are very glad you joined us here, to friends that we have greatly missed to new members that we look forward to getting to know.

Todd and I both hope you find this place to be informative and fun. We are all in this investment together, and to help one another.

Sincerely,

AB

American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forum Empty Newbie

Post by ashall2 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm

Iam a newbie to your site.64 yr old male.Retired and married.I been in the game for about a yr.It is a fun hobby.

I saw a lead to your site on DD the hub.He is a straight arrow so I came over and signed in here.Like the site so far.I don't post much if ever.Just tryin to hit a home run here on a long shot,long term investment.

As to IRAQ...Wow..A corrupt place for a fact.I was never there,but reading the info[I see you call it news---There is no news out of IRAQ].This place is a controled source place with all info being slanted,lies or half lies.Time there has no meaning or value.The news outlets are controled by the GOVT!!! LOL..You might see some reporting of facts from outside news agencies,but that is it.As to rumors...People are just tradin on HOPE.They do have ulterior motives both ego and financial not surprising.It is ok to pay some money for Dinar hope,but not so much that it hurts your family or your conscience.You now when that happens...You don't need anyone to tell you.

RV? Maybe some lucky day it will fall into a place where the powerful forces decide it will be good for them.The so called pieces of the puzzle...GOI formation,HCL,Census,Ministries,etc in country mean zip...The corrupt players there in Iraq along with IMF,WTO,Central world banks,UST,FEDMEISTER and the large overseas corps have a play in it.

The politicians in Iraq are the worst of the worst...I don't know if a democratic form of govt is possible there? This is a story I think is great to watch. They just don't seem to have anyone to lead and put the people first.They have zero sense of hx..

My advice is if and when RV happens,take the money and run...Iam really tryin to believe in a future there,but it is HARD to see...Maybe some things will happen to build some kind of sense of iraqness before the RV...If not gimme a dime,I go...

By the way,I don't see anything wrong with donating money to a site..Your time has some value and you do provide a service...If your time has no value,then I would think your service has none either....

Lastly,I see quotes here...LOVE EM...
Here is one for you...When the power of love overtakes the love of power,there will be peace in the world...Jimi Hendrix..

I'll Post again when we RV...See you then..

ashall2

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forum Empty Thanks for the Welcome

Post by Justme Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Hi! I am quite new to everything. New to the computer, new to chat rooms, new to dinar investment. I don't know enough about this to make an intelligent comment. So I will just sit in the back of the room and listen to those who are more well versed than Justme

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by ToddS Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Justme,

Welcome to the site, you are the type of member this forum was created for.....if you have any questions just ask....we don't have all the answers but we will do our best to help you.

ToddS
ToddS
Admin
Admin

https://iraqdinarbasics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DougE-fresh Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:04 pm

I agree mostly with ashall2 except I have a Bro-in-Law who's over in Bahrain and says that aljazeera dot net is fairly accurate, and had some of the news out before the US sites. I'm 57 not retired and hope for the RV, but if not I'll have to work till I croke. A newbee also to chat forums. Been RVing for about 4-6 months.

DougE-fresh

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our forum Empty Question about RV

Post by DougE-fresh Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Are there any topic's that have already been posted here which gives some suggestions on how to use the RV? ie. pay off house, bills, store some food, purchase some silver etc. How about buying house in a non state taxed state, I'd save at least $400K. And I'd rather have a nice house in another state than give it to my state. Any Idea's? Oh, doe's any tax man know what we will be taxed by the Fed's?

DougE-fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by American Beauty Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Hello DougE-fresh,

Welcome to the site.

I do not have degrees in investment and can not give advice on what people should do with their money.

You can talk with investment firms, investment bankers, investment attorneys and tax attorneys in your area. All of these type of firms offer free consults which I strongly suggest you take advantage of. You can check with your state about reputable firms in your area. Do your research on them and meet with as many as you can, take notes and the ones you feel the most comfortable with have another meeting with to discuss what your trying to accomplish. Each of us have different goals in mind, so it is best to have your own plan in mind.

AB
American Beauty
American Beauty
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down